LocationPost Falls, ID
714 W. Seltice Way
Post Falls, ID 83854
Used 2017 Heartland ElkRidge Xtreme Light E255 For Sale in Post Falls, ID
Let the Extreme Light ElkRidge fifth wheel take you to new destinations. With a single slide, rear kitchen, and front bedroom, you will find plenty of comfortable living space inside the E255.
As you enter through the entry door, you will find a rear kitchen with a refrigerator, three burner range, angled double kitchen sink, and overhead cabinets. The dinette is on a slide. You can not only enjoy meals around the dinette, but at night it easily converts into additional sleeping space. Adjacent to the slide is a TV for your enjoyment. To the right of the entry door find a sofa.
Head up the stairs and there is a corner cabinet on the right. The bathroom features a sink, medicine cabinet, corner shower, and toilet.
Retreat to the front bedroom and find a queen bed, overhead cabinet, and storage on either side of the bed.
Outside you are sure to enjoy all of the storage the pass through storage area has to offer. Located in the very rear of the fifth wheel is an optional exterior storage where you can easily load up a few bikes or camping chairs, and more!
|Length||26 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1305 lbs|
|Dry Weight||7205 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||47 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||40 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||40 gals|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned vehicles are Used with no warranty. A dealer documentary service fee of up to (Idaho $389, Washington $200.00, Nevada $389, Oregon In-State Doc Fees with No Plate Transfer $150, Oregon Out of State and In-State Plate Transfers $115) may be added to the sale or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business day, and all financing is subject to credit approval. All prices exclude tax, title, and license and negotiable doc fees. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion) term and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.PAYMENTS ARE ESTIMATES WITH 20% DOWN PAYMENT.
BASED ON APPROVED CREDIT PLUS TAX, TITLE AND LICENSE FEES OF SELLING PRICE.
NOT ALL CUSTOMERS WILL QUALIFY FOR THESE RATES AND TERMS.
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED between $12,500 to $25,000 TERMS ARE BASED ON 180 MONTHS AT 6.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED FROM $25,001 TO $49,999 TERMS ARE BASED ON 180MONTHS AT 6.99%
*ON THE AMOUNT FINANCED OF $50,000 OR MORE TERMS ARE BASED ON 240 MONTHS AT 6.99%
Blue Dog RV is not responsible for pricing errors, typos, or incorrect information on our website. Manufacturer and/or stock photographs, floor plans, and specifications may be used. Prices listed include dealer preparation, walk through orientation, and factory freight. Prices exclude sales tax, license fee, documentary fee, and state inspection fee. Any calculated payment information is an estimate only and does not constitute a guarantee that financing or a specific rate or term is available. Units are subject to prior sale until a buyers order is submitted and a deposit made. Please verify unit availability by calling 208.262.4936 as our inventory changes rapidly.
** call dealer for availability and details