Braxton Creek Free Solo Teardrop Trailer RVs For Sale
If you are an adventure junkie, then you'll quickly become a lover of the Braxton Creek Free Solo teardrop trailer! These light, compact, and efficiently designed trailers are just as ready for the great outdoors as you are, and they have been specially crafted as an exclusive brand for specific dealers.
You will be able to tackle each hot summer's day with the cool 5,000 BTU wall-mounted air conditioner, and the AM/FM Bluetooth stereo with interior/exterior speakers is going to let you unwind with relaxing music or start a party with some popping beats. If you would rather not run the air conditioner all day long, you can use the 12V three-speed vortex roof vent to create some air circulation, and the exterior hatch holds an outdoor kitchen that will allow you to make meals with ease. Plus, you'll always be able to keep your trailer stable while on rocky ground with the dual heavy-duty extendable stabilizing jacks.
Forge your own path with the exclusive Braxton Creek Free Solo teardrop trailer!
Free Solo OG
Braxton Creek Free Solo teardrop trailer OG highlights: Hatchback Kitchen ... more about Free Solo OG
Have a question about this floorplan? Contact Us
Sleeps 2 Length 13 ft 2 in Ext Width 6 ft 9 in Ext Height 6 ft 10 in Hitch Weight 120 lbs Gross Weight 2200 lbs Dry Weight 1300 lbs Cargo Weight 817 lbs Fresh Water Capacity 10 gals Furnace BTU 12000 btu Available Beds Two Twin Refrigerator Type Coleman 12V Cooktop Burners 2 Axle Weight 2200 lbs AC BTU 5000 btu Axle Count 1 Shower Type N/A Electrical Service 30 amp
Free Solo Features:
- Under Bed Hidden, Padded Storage Boxes
- 4-Inch, Deluxe Comfort, Quilted Bed Mattresses
- Multiple 110V, 12V & USB Outlets, Conveniently Located Throughout
- 5,000-BTU Wall-Mounted A/C
- AM/FM Bluetooth Compatible Stereo w/Interior & Exterior Speakers
- Conveniently Located LED Lights Located Throughout
- Oversized Storage Cabinets
- Prepped for TV w/Cable Plug & Multi-Directional TV Antenna
- 12V, 3-Speed Vortex Roof Vent
- Coleman 12V Refrigerator/Cooler
- 24 gal. fresh water tank
- 12,000 btu furnace, with wall mounted thermostat
- Torsion-Flex 2,200-lb. Independent Suspension Axle w/Electric Brakes & Maxi-Clearance Design
- Oversized All-Terrain Radial Tires w/Apex Gun-Metal, Rally-Sport Wheels
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Wheel Fenders
- Oversized, Lockable Entry Doors w/Built-In Slider Windows
- Welded, Aluminum Framed, Main Coach-Body Construction
- .040 Smooth Painted Aluminum Exterior Siding
- High Density, Solid-Block Foam Insulation
- Dual Rear, Heavy-Duty Extendable BAL Stabilizing Jacks w/Foot Pads
- Norco Stamped, Heavy-Gauge Steel, Powder-Coated Mainframe w/EZ-Extend Hitch Jack
- Heavy duty roof rack
- 30-AMP Converter w/30’ Detachable, Easy-Store Power Cord
- LED Exterior Lighting Package
- Dometic Combo, 2-Burner Gas Cooktop w/Built-In Sink, 10-Gal. Fresh Water Tank & Shur-Flo 12V Water Pump
- Heavy-Gauge, Powder-Coated Dual Battery, LP Tank & Generator Mounting Platform
- Under-Mount, Hidden Spare Tire w/EZ-Crank Access System
- Easy-plug Solar Prep Package
Please see us for a complete list of features and available options.
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
All warranty info is typically reserved for new units and is subject to specific terms and conditions. See us for more details.
Family. It's what drives us.
Braxton Creek exists to help families and friends discover the incredible country we've been blessed with. And here, we're driven by people, not profits. Combined with the fact that our RVs are backed by high-quality manufacturing processes and personal, professional support, we think you'll understand why Braxton Creek is the name families trust to connect time and time again.
Braxton Creek RV began when our founders recognized that something was missing after the whirlwind of mergers and acquisitions in the industry. As RV manufacturer after RV manufacturer had been swallowed up by public companies, they were now focused on quarter-by-quarter profits and answering to Wall Street investors.
We saw this as an opportunity to build a new type of trusted company that we were certain was—and still is—valued by many dealers and customers. Guided by the following faith-based principles, sound business practices, and deep experience with some of the biggest RV brands in the world, Braxton Creek’s leadership moved on their convictions and established the following principles as the driving force behind their company:
Doing what we say we'll do. And, doing unto others as we would have them do unto us. This is where it all starts and ends at Braxton Creek.
When leadership is accessible in-person each and every day by phone, email, or on the factory floor everybody wins.
Doing things right the first time. This saves time, money, and relationships, and it's reflected in our 2-year Bumper-to-Bumper Warranty—a rare find in this industry.
Ease of Doing Business.
A limited distribution strategy, paired with a dealer and customer-friendly warranty claim process, provides the certainty all parties deserve.
We're proud to work with customers and dealers who share positive values and a passion for outdoor travel. This allows everyone to enjoy time spent doing business together.