Are you ready for the Prime Time Sanibel Fifth Wheel? Built with superior construction, luxury features and striking eye appeal, the Sanibel has many stand out features to get excited about. We’ll look at a few in this fifth wheel’s product review.
For starters, Prime Time RV stands by their products. Each travel trailer and fifth wheel they produce undergoes a thorough 65 point system inspection at their factory AND at the dealership. For extra peace-of-mind, Prime Time also provides an Emergency Roadside Assistance program on every unit. This dedication to quality and dependability is making Prime Time RVs increasingly popular.
The upscale interior of the Sanibel is full of high end residential features making this an excellent coach for extended living.
The Sanibel’s well designed kitchen is both beautiful and functional. With a full pantry storage area, you have plenty of space to store an impressive amount of dry goods as well as cooking utensils. A large residential refrigerator, solid surface counter tops, pendant lighting, and elegant decorative touches come together to make this kitchen a joy to work in.
The dinette and living area is designed with the same level of luxury as the kitchen. “Atrium” windows bath the dinette with light and allow more viewing area making this the perfect place to sip your coffee in the morning while planning a fun filled day of activities.
Because traveling with confidence is important, the Prime Time Sanibel comes equipped with an upgraded suspension and wheel system.
1) 16″ Aluminum Wheels Great looking automotive styling that resists corrosion
2) Load Range “E” 10-Ply Tires Heavy duty name brand tires with thousands of service centers
3) “EZ LUBE” Axle Hubs Periodic maintenance is easy with the exterior grease fitting
4) Heavy Duty 8-Lug Hub Face Peace-of-mind and safety are assured with extra lugs
5) “EZ FLEX” Rubberized Suspension Absorbs road impacts better than traditional leaf springs
6) Eight-Point “Wet” Bolt Assembly Easily lubricate moving parts with eight exterior grease fittings
7) Heavy Duty Brass Bushing Assembly Brass bushings instead of plastic will last ten times longer
8) Heavy Duty 1/2″ Shackle Plates 1/2″ shackle plates will last four times longer than the common 1/4″ plates
9) Heavy Duty Gas Shocks (4) Gas shocks assist the rubberized suspension for enhanced towing
10) Heavy Duty 7,000 lb. Axles Maximum strength and durability with heavy duty axles
Constructed with “Dura-Gloss” fiberglass sidewalls, powder-coated I-beam frames and a 3/8″ walk-on roof decking, the Sanibel truly is an intelligent choice in fifth wheels.
Choose from a wide variety of Prime Time Sanibel floorplans some of which include up to 5 slides outs, a bunkhouse or outdoor kitchen. Contact Us at Blue Dog RV or visit one of Our Many Locations and we will help you find just the right Sanibel Fifth Wheel to suit your travel needs perfectly.