Easy to maneuver, stylishly designed, and spacious enough for families on the go, the impressive Forest River Forester class C motorhome promises that half the fun of your adventure will be getting there. From the spacious interior to the well equipped cock pit, this RV has something for everyone. Learn more in our Forest River Forester Class C Motorhome Review.
Cool Cock Pit
Getting to your destination is half the fun in the Forester. This motorhome promises you a cock pit experience that’s second to none. In fact, from the moment you sit in the captain’s chair you’ll feel at home and ready to command the road.
- 7” Touch screen radio with USB and Bluetooth (N/A Transit Series)
- Cab area privacy curtain (N/A Mercedes-Benz® Series)
- Magnetic privacy shades (Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Ultra leather driver and passenger seats (N/A LE Series)
- Power windows and door locks
- Keyless entry (N/A Chevy)
- Color back-up camera with rear view monitor
- Side view cameras (N/A LE Series)
- Wood grain dash (N/A LE and Transit Series)
- Removable cab mat (Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Optional Swivel driver seat (N/A Chevy, Power) (N/A LE and Transit Series) (Standard on Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Optional Power driver seat (Ford only) (N/A Mercedes-Benz®, LE and Transit Series)
- Optional Swivel passenger seat (N/A Chevy) (N/A LE and Transit Series) (Standard on Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
Bunks For Kids
If you plan to travel with a gaggle of kiddos, then you’ll love how Forester bunkhouse floorplans feature room and privacy for the kids. BUnks offer a comfortable place to sleep and a place where the kids can go to unwind after a busy day. By giving the kids their own space you keep the rest of the RV clean and offer them their own little corner to take command of.
- Privacy curtains
- Comfortable beds
- TVs by each bunk
A comfortable kitchen is the key to a great vacation. After all, if your kitchen doesn’t offer you what you need, then cooking in it will feel more like a chore and less enjoyable. Thee Forester features everything you need to enjoy your time on the road.
- Recessed 3-burner range with flush glass cover (N/A Transit Series)
- Stainless steel appliances (N/A LE and Transit Series)
- Range hood with fan and light (N/A Transit Series)
- Optional Oven IPO drawer (Mercedes-Benz® Series Only)
- Microwave oven (N/A Grand Touring, Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series)
- Convection microwave (Grand Touring, Mercedes-Benz® and Transit Series Only) (Optional on Forester; N/A LE Series)
- 6 Cu. ft. double door refrigerator (N/A Transit Series)
- Optional 12 Cu. ft. four door refrigerator with ice maker (2861DS, 3011DS, 3051S, 3271S)
- 5.3 Cu. ft. lightweight LP/Electric 110V refrigerator (Transit Series Only)
- Full extension ball bearing drawer guides (N/A Transit Series)
- Flip-up countertop extension (N/A Transit Series)
- Solid surface galley (N/A LE and Transit Series)
If you’re interested in learning more about our Forest River Forester motorhomes for sale, contact us. We can answer any questions you have and make sure you’re equipped with the information necessary to make the best decision for your family.