Are you looking for a sales position with a company that’s completely different from other dealerships? Apply to join the Blue Dog RV team! At our RV dealership, our goal is to create lifelong customer relationships, not just sell the most RVs. We want our customers to feel like family, with salespeople that are ready to help them find the best RV for their individual needs and make sure they always leave happy. The best part is you don’t need any experience to be considered.
Why Choose Blue Dog RV
Blue Dog RV is one of the largest RV dealerships in the nation, with locations in seven different states across the country including Idaho, Oregon, Washington, Nevada, California, Montana, and Pennsylvania. We carry some of the biggest brands in the industry, such as Grand Design, Keystone, Forest River, Jayco, and more, and we have a huge selection for our customers to choose from. With such a large inventory, we need skilled and coachable salespeople to help our customers find exactly what they’re looking for and provide the best experience possible.
Some of the benefits of working at Blue Dog RV include:
- 4-week training program
- $20/hr minimum income during the first 6 months (Not available in California)
- Largest inventory selection in the Northwest
- Top producers earnings of $200k in 2020
- Most aggressive compensation program in the industry
- Most of our sale’s leadership started as salespeople
- Great work schedule with competitive paid time off
- Healthcare program
- 401k with matching
Are You a Good Fit?
While we don’t require you to have any previous experience, there are some qualities that make someone a great candidate to join the Blue Dog RV team. Here is what we require:
- Enthusiasm & high energy throughout the sales workday
- Outgoing attitude & personality
- Quality customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
Apply to Blue Dog RV Today!
If you’re ready to start a great career in RV sales and want to be a part of a caring and fun team while earning some great benefits, apply today. We would love to hear why you think you are a great fit for Blue Dog RV.