412 S Ely Street
Kennewick, WA 99336
Used 2016 Palomino Basecamp 10B
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 242
- Floorplan - 2016 Palomino Basecamp 10B
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 244
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 247
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 249
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 252
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 254
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 255
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 256
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 257
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 258
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 259
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 260
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 261
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 262
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 263
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 264
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 265
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 240
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 266
- 11-11-16 used and new kennewick 250
Step inside this Palomino Basecamp 10B folding pop-up camper and see how convenient your next camping trip can be.
There is a sofa sleeper in front with 60" front tent end bunk that provides plenty of sleeping space when fully extended.
The dinette is 40" x 68" and has storage below the seating also.
Cooking light meals is made easy with a counter and sink, plus a two burner cook-top.
The rear tent end bunk is 54" wide and provides comfortable sleeping for two.
There is also a cabinet with toilet storage below, plus an exterior 2 burner cook-top for when you want to cook and eat outside, and much more!
We purchased our Grand Design almost 9 months ago. - John from McCall, ID
|Length||15 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 1 in|
|Ext Height||4 ft 4 in|
|Hitch Weight||213 lbs|
|Gross Weight||2653 lbs|
|Dry Weight||1876 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||777 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||19 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
As demand for the Palomino grew, Mr. Landey felt it would benefit his company, Vanguard Ind., to relocate. With most manufacturers and industry suppliers located in the Elkhart, In. area the move eastward seemed logical. Vanguard Industries settled in the community of Colon in 1972. Once in Colon he began to put his plans in motion. By 1973 he had built the main production facility and within days Palomino tent trailers were rolling out the doors.
In 1976, Vanguard added its own Needle Division, in 1978 its own Metal Fabrication Plant, and has several cold storage facilities. On May 27, 1992, the primary production building and offices were destroyed by fire. By late August, 1992, the first 1993 model Palomino rolled of the line in the new 52,300 sq. ft. facility, which was built on the same site as the previous building had been.
The year 1998 continued to see expansion with the addition of a new 75,000 sq. ft. production facility, and another storage facility. In 2002 Vanguard was purchased by Forest River, Inc. This allowed for rapid growth and the introduction of two new towable lines of travel trailers and fifth wheels, Puma and Sabre by Palomino.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned vehicles are Used with no warranty. A dealer documentary service fee of up to (Washington $147.89, Nevada $389, Oregon In-State Doc Fees with No Plate Transfer $150, Oregon Out of State and In-State Plate Transfers $115) may be added to the sale or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business day, and all financing is subject to credit approval. All prices exclude tax, title, and license and negotiable doc fees. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion) term and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.