412 S Ely Street
Kennewick, WA 99336
New 2016 Winnebago Industries Towables Winnie Drop 1710
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 372
- Floorplan - 2016 Winnebago Industries Towables Winnie Drop 1710
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 373
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 375
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 376
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 377
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 379
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 380
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 383
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 384
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 385
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 386
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 387
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 388
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 389
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 390
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 391
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 392
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 393
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 394
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 371
- new used 11-8-16 kennewick 374
This retro Winnie Drop 1710 teardrop trailer by Winnebago Towables is super light and ready to go! Featuring a front booth dinette with a slide-n-seat for seating, dining, and even added sleeping space with the table folded down, plus much more!
This unit also features a rear queen bed with underbed storage, plus complete kitchen and bath amenities to make traveling fun! There is a wet bath with shower and toilet along the curb side just around the corner from the door.
You can easily cook up light meals and snacks in this Winnie Drop with the refrigerator and microwave oven, two burner cook-top, and single bowl sink. There is also overhead cabinets for your dishes.
Just inside the entry door on your left is a TV mount that you can add a optional flat screen TV to and enjoy on those rainy days inside.
Exterior Champagne, Interior Onyx, Winnie Drop Value Package, 13.5 Low Profile A/C, Outside Shower, 19"TV, Black Tank Flush, Convection Microwave, and much more!
We purchased our Grand Design almost 9 months ago. - John from McCall, ID
Exterior Color: CHAMPAGNE
Interior Color: ONYX
|Length||18 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||9 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 5 in|
|Gross Weight||3500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||2360 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||31 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||25 gals|
|Furnace BTU||18000 btu|
Winnebago Industries towable products are the result of modern design and high technology with employees who believe that doing it right starts with fresh ideas, practical designs, a workplace that is enjoyable, and people who care!
The commitment to quality that the Winnebago name is known for is no exception when it comes to its towable product lines. Winnebago Industries Towables is committed to constantly moving forward with innovation and quality to bring you, the customer, the very best towable product around.
All vehicles are one of each. All Pre-Owned vehicles are Used with no warranty. A dealer documentary service fee of up to (Washington $147.89, Nevada $389, Oregon In-State Doc Fees with No Plate Transfer $150, Oregon Out of State and In-State Plate Transfers $115) may be added to the sale or capitalized cost. All offers expire on close of business day, and all financing is subject to credit approval. All prices exclude tax, title, and license and negotiable doc fees. All transactions are negotiable including price, trade allowance, interest rate (of which the dealer may retain a portion) term and documentary service fee. Any agreement is subject to execution of contract documents. Every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data. Please verify any information in question with a dealership sales representative.